In the SmarterTrack management interface, where agents and administrators manage the help desk communications, the preview pane appears on the right. Agents can move the preview pane to the bottom of the interface or hide it completely by following these steps:
- Log into the SmarterTrack management interface as an agent.
- Use the menu icon to navigate to the Settings section.
- My Preferences will load in the content pane.
- Under the Options tab, find the Preview Pane setting and select the appropriate option from the list: Right, Bottom or None. Disabling the Preview Pane will display only a list of items (tickets, call logs, tasks, etc.) in the content pane, and each item must be individually opened in order to view its contents.
- Click Save.
- The change to the preview pane will be reflected when you navigate to a new section of the interface.