While Administrators can reset user passwords for SmarterTrack from the Settings section of the management interface, if an administrator loses his/her password, they are locked out of the management interface and must use another method to reset the password.
Follow these steps to reset an administrator password for your Hosted SmarterTrack site.
- Log into your account at the SmarterTools website. (If you have forgotten that password as well, use the password reset functionality there.)
- Click on Hosted Services.
- Find the URL for the appropriate site and click Reset Admin Password.
- Select the desired user from the list. NOTE: Only administrators appear in this list. Other users should be modified directly within your hosted SmarterTrack helpdesk.
- Enter a new password and confirm the password.
- Click Save.
You will now be able to log into your Hosted SmarterTrack site with the new credentials.
Learn more about SmarterTrack, your online help desk and customer service solution.