One of the great things about using Exchange Web Services (EWS) with eM Client, apart from being able to sync your default calendar, tasks, contacts and notes, is that you can also connect to any item that someone on your domain has shared with you. Best of all, it’s VERY easy to do:
1. Open eM Client.
2. Click on the Menu button in the top, left corner of the eM Client interface.
3. From the dropdown, select Tools —> Accounts.
4. Select the Account you want to set up with your shared folders.
5. Click on the Exchange Web Services tab.
6. At the bottom of that tab, there’s a section titled “Public folders”. Under that header, there’s this text: “Choose which public folders to show.” and an Edit button. Click that Edit button.
7. A full list of items that are shared with you will appear in a modal window, including: calendars, mailboxes, contact lists, task lists and more.
8. To synchronize with a shared item, simply select it from the list and click the “Subscribe” button.
9. That’s it: you can sync with just mailboxes, just task lists, just calendars…or all of them! Once you’re done, simply click the Close button.
10. eM Client will re-sync with your account and add in any items you’ve selected from the list.
If you want to remove any of the items you’ve synced, go through the same steps outlined above, but when you select the item you want to remove, click the Unsubscribe button.