Small businesses using SmarterStats on their own servers, or even hosting providers offering SmarterStats to multiple companies and users, will benefit from the ability to add a custom link to the Help menu within the SmarterStats interface. The link can point to anything desired, including contact information (ideal for those hosting SmarterStats for a large number of users), company information or additional support resources.
Applies to SmarterStats 11.x - Current
Follow these steps to add a custom link to the Help menu:
- Log into SmarterStats as the system administrator.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Click on Personalization in the navigation pane. The settings will load in the content pane.
- Click on the Custom Help Links tab.
- In the Custom Help URL field, enter the full URL for the site where users should be directed. For example: "https:/example.com/contact".
- In the Custom Help Text field, enter the hyperlink text for the URL. For example: "Talk to an Expert!"
- Click Save.
For more information, please refer to the SmarterStats Online Help.
Learn more about how SmarterStats can help you make sense of your website analytics.