SmarterMail allows users to create multiple personal calendars in order to better organize appointments. Along with being able to add as many calendars as needed, users can choose their own custom color for the calendars available, giving them the ability to identify the calendar for the appointment at a glance. Furthermore, users can sync their additional account calendars using Exchange ActiveSync, Exchange Web Services, CalDAV and SharePoint.
Follow the steps below to create additional personal calendars:
- Log into SmarterMail as an end user.
- Click on the Calendar icon.
- In the Button Bar at the bottom of the page, click on the calendar icon. From the context menu, select New Calendar.
- A modal window will appear. Here, you can edit the new calendar's details.
- Enter the Display Name you want to use for the calendar. The username the calendar is attached to and the permissions/access are set by default since it's a personal calendar. You can then set the color used for new appointments on the calendar.
- If you want, you can even set a new calendar as the Default for any appointments created. That said, by default (no pun intended), My Calendar is used for any new appointments.
- Click Save.
- The new calendar will be displayed below any existing calendar sources in your list. If you need to edit the calendar -- for example, change its color -- simply click on its name and the details modal will open again.