Using CSS it's fairly easy to change the look and feel of the SmarterStats Web interface. For steps on how to determine the CSS styles needed to modify, please refer to the KB article Use "Inspect Element" to Determine CSS Modifications.
Applies to SmarterStats 10.x - 11.x
Follow these steps to add custom CSS to your SmarterStats installation:
- Log into SmarterStats as a System Administrator.
- Click the Settings icon.
- In the navigation pane, click Personalization.
- Click on Override Settings to allow access to the Custom CSS tab.
- Click the Custom CSS tab and checkmark the Enabled box.
- In the text box, add in your own CSS. NOTE: All CSS entered will override any existing styles for the site.
- Click Save.
For more information, please refer to the SmarterStats Online Help.
Learn more about SmarterStats, one of the best Google Analytics alternatives.