Although there are many benefits to using SmarterTrack's Community, some companies may wish to disable it. To remove the Community section from your portal you'll simply need to edit the viewing permissions per brand.
Follow these steps to disable the Community:
- Log in to the SmarterTrack management interface as a System Administrator.
- Click on the Menu icon, and from the dropdown select Settings.
- Under the Manage header, click Brands. A list of available brands will load in the content pane.
- Select the desired brand and click the Edit button. NOTE: The Community is a brand level setting; to disable it completely you need to modify each brand.
- Click the Permissions tab in the content pane.
- In the View Community drop down menu select Nobody.
- Click Save.
Learn more about SmarterTrack’s helpdesk system, which includes live chat, a self service portal and knowledge base software.