Administrators can create an event to be notified when a user subscribes or unsubscribes from a mailing list.
Follow the steps below to setup a notification for these events:
- Log into SmarterMail as the domain administrator.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Expand the Domain Settings folder in the navigation pane and click Events. A list of existing events will load in the content pane.
- Click New in the content pane toolbar.
- Click the Conditions tab.
- In the Event Name field, type the name of the event.
- In the Event Category field, select Mailing List from the list.
- In the Event Type field, select either Mailing List Subscribe or Mailing List Unsubscribe, depending on which event you would like this notification to be for.
- Click the Actions tab and click Add Action in the content pane toolbar.
- Fill out the information for the action and click Save.
- Click Save again in the content pane toolbar.