SmarterTrack's Survey feature allows companies to request customer feedback, giving Managers the ability to gauge customer satisfaction and loyalty. The Survey feature can also be used to evaluate an Agent's ability to resolve a customer's issue to the customer's satisfaction.
System Administrators can configure SmarterTrack to automatically invite customers to complete a survey at the end of every live chat session. NOTE: Surveys must be created prior to offering them to customers. For information on creating surveys, refer to the KB article Create a Survey
Follow these steps to offer surveys to customers at the completion of a live chat session:
- Log in to the SmarterTrack management interface as a System Administrator.
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Under the Configuration header, click Live Chat in the navigation pane.
- Click on the Departments tab. A list of available departments will load in the content pane.
- Select the desired Department and click the Edit button. (Alternatively you can double click on the Department's name.)
- On the Options tab, find the Survey to Offer After Chat field. To specify which Survey the system will automatically offer to customers chatting with Agents from this Department, select the appropriate Survey from the list.
- Click the Save button.
All other settings are optional. For more information, please refer to the Departments page of the SmarterTrack Online Help.
Learn more about SmarterTrack's live chat, self-service portal and knowledge base software.