With SmarterTrack, Managers can employ quality control measures to ensure that customer service efforts meet company standards. When the quality control feature is enabled, the system will automatically forward a random sample of ticket responses to System Administrators or other Managers...or any email address you want, even the CEO's!
Follow these steps to monitor an Agent's ticket responses using the quality control feature:
- Log in to the SmarterTrack management interface as a System Administrator.
- Click on the Menu icon, and from the dropdown select Settings.
- Under the Configuration header, click Tickets.
- Click on the Quality Control tab.
- Click the New button in the content pane toolbar. The Quality Control modal will open.
- In the Agent field, select an agent to monitor from the dropdown.
- In the Forward To field, type the email address(es) to which the ticket responses should be forwarded. Use semicolons to separate multiple email addresses.
- Choose the frequency of forwarded tickets by typing the appropriate number in the Frequency field. For example, if the frequency is set to 10, SmarterTrack will forward 1 out of every 10 ticket replies sent by the agent (or 10% of all ticket responses).
- Click the OK button.
For more information, please refer to the Quality Control page of the SmarterTrack Online Help.
Learn more about the SmarterTrack online help desk and how you can improve your overall customer service.