By default, SmarterTrack requires users to log in to the portal to submit tickets, view knowledge base articles, etc. However, companies can choose to disable this setting if they do not want to require customers to log in to the portal.
Applies to SmarterTrack 11.x-12.x
To disable user login, follow these steps:
- Log in to the SmarterTrack management interface as a System Administrator.
- Click on the Menu icon, and from the dropdown select Settings.
- Under the Manage header, click Brands. A list of available brands will load.
- Select the desired brand and click the Edit button. (Alternatively, you can double click on the Brand name.)
- Click the Portal Options tab.
- Uncheck the Enable login form checkbox.
- Click the Save button.
All other configuration settings are optional. For more information, please refer to the Portal Settings section of the SmarterTrack Online Help.
Learn more about SmarterTrack’s live chat, self service portal and knowledge base software.