To ensure consistency among all Departments and Groups within a specific Brand, System Administrators can create custom signatures that Agents will use on all ticket correspondence. Signatures can be configured to be as customized as needed, and can include images, social media links and more.
- Log in to the SmarterTrack management interface as a System Administrator.
- Click on the Menu icon, and from the dropdown select Settings.
- Under the Configuration header, click Tickets.
- Click the Signatures tab. A list of available signatures will load in the content pane.
- Click the New button in the content pane toolbar.
- Complete the following required fields: Brand, Department, and Group.
- Type the text of the signature. A full HTML editor is available so signatures can be styled the way you want. In addition, it's possible to add in variables so certain information is pulled from an Agent's details, to auto-fill the Department and Group and more.
- Once the new signature is configured, click the Save button.
The new signature is now ready to be used for the Brand, Department and Group you specified.
NOTE: If the administrator has enabled custom email footer for Agents in Ticket Settings, SmarterTrack will append the Agent's custom email footer to the default signature. For more information, refer to the Ticket Settings section of the SmarterTrack Online Help.
Learn more about the SmarterTrack online help desk and how you can improve your overall customer service.