A custom report allows you to combine multiple standard reports into a single report. This allows you to pick and choose the information you want to display, making it easier to get the proper information to the right people within an Organization.
Follow these steps to create a custom report:
- Log in to the SmarterTrack management interface as a System Administrator.
- Click on the Reports icon.
- Under the Custom Reports header click Manage Custom Reports in the navigation pane.
- Click the New button in the content pane toolbar.
- In the Custom Report tab, type the Name of the report and select the Default Date Range of the data for which the report covers.
- Click the Report Items tab.
- Click the Add Item button from the content pane toolbar.
- To specify the report items that you want to include in this custom report, select the appropriate report items from the list.
- Click the OK button.
- To add more report items, repeat steps 7-9 until complete.
- Once your new Custom Report is configured, click the Save button.
For more information, please refer to the Reports section of the SmarterTrack Online Help.
Learn more about the SmarterTrack online help desk and how you can improve your overall customer service.