Agents. Managers and System Administrators can configure SmarterTrack to automatically email custom reports to individuals on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule. NOTE: You cannot schedule an email report if it is not a saved custom report. For more information, refer to the KB article Create a Custom Report.
Follow these steps to automatically email custom reports on a recurring schedule:
- Log in to SmarterTrack as an Agent, Manager or System Administrator.
- Click the Menu icon, and from the dropdown select Reports.
- Under the Custom Reports header click Scheduled Email Reports in the left tree view. Any currently scheduled email reports will be displayed.
- To add a new scheduled email, click the New button.
- Select the Report Item from the dropdown that you want included in the new scheduled email.
- Next, specify how often the report is emailed by selecting the appropriate option from the dropdown
- Complete the following required fields: To Address(es), Subject, and Message. All other settings are optional. NOTE: Use semicolons to separate multiple email addresses.
- Click the Save button.
Learn more about the SmarterTrack online help desk and how you can improve your overall customer service.