Agents set up for the Round Robin live chat distribution method can still pull live chats as needed from the queue. Of course, if the Round Robin distribution method is NOT being used, all Agents will have to pull live chats from the queue as they are not automatically transferred to active Agents.
Follow these steps to manually pick live chats from the queue:
- Log in to the SmarterTrack management interface as an Agent.
- Click the Live Chats icon.
- Under the Global Live Chats header, click Queue in the navigation pane.
- Select the live chat that you want to work on.
- Click Take in the content pane toolbar. The selected live chat will be assigned to you. (Alternatively, you can double click on the live chat in the content pane to open the live chat in a pop out window, then click the Take button.)
Learn more about SmarterTrack's live chat, self service portal and knowledge base software.