SmarterTrack has the functionality to track and report on the amount of time an agent spends working on a ticket. This can be useful to track billable hours, time worked per agent, the category of the work performed, and establish company policies.
Follow these steps to add a time log to an existing ticket:
- Log in to the SmarterTrack management interface as an Agent or System Administrator.
- Click the Tickets icon.
- Select the desired ticket and it will load in the preview pane. (Alternatively you can double click on the ticket to open it in a new window.)
- Click the Add button in the preview pane toolbar and in the dropdown click Time Log.
- Fill in the appropriate fields, such as the Subject, Category and, of course, the actual Duration.
- When complete, click the OK button.
Learn more about SmarterTrack’s email ticket system and how it will help you improve your customer service.