To ensure consistent branding, companies may wish to upload their company logo to the customer portal. Follow these steps to display a company logo on the portal:
Log in to the SmarterTrack management interface as an Administrator.
- Log into the SmarterTrack management interface as a System Administrator.
- Click the Menu icon, and from the dropdown select Settings.
- Under the Manage header click Brands. A list of brands will load in the content pane.
- Select the desired Band and click the Edit button. The settings for the brand will load in the content pane. (Alternatively you can double click on the Brand name.)
- On the Options tab, upload your Company Logo by clicking the Choose File button, then navigating to the file on your computer and clicking Open.
- Be sure to check the box next to Display logo on portal so that your new logo appears.
- Click the Save button. Your company logo will now be visible in the upper left corner of your customer-facing Portal.
Learn more about SmarterTrack’s live chat, self service portal and knowledge base software.