Users of SmarterStats Enterprise edition can receive automated email reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. NOTE: To use this feature, SMTP settings must have been set up for the system or the site.
Applies to SmarterStats Enterprise 6.x - 11.x
Follow these steps to automatically email reports on a regular basis:
- Log in as a site administrator or end user.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Expand the My Settings folder and click Scheduled Email Reports in the navigation pane. A list of existing scheduled email reports will load in the content pane.
- Click New in the content pane toolbar.
- In the Custom Report field, select the desired custom report from the list.
- In the Frequency field, select how often the report should be emailed to recipients.
- Type the email addresses of the recipients in the To field. Separate multiple addresses with a semicolon.
- Click Save.
All other settings are optional. For more information, refer to the Scheduled Email Reports section of the SmarterStats Online Help.
Learn more about how SmarterStats can help you make sense of your website analytics.