Hit ENTER after each Tag to add it to your post; Numbers in parentheses represent the Tag's usage.
We have sent the following questions to Smartertrack. They replied:
The final feature set for SmarterTrack 13 has not been finalized yet, so I'm not aware if any of these feature requests have been added. I would recommend posting this in our Community section for discussion.
Our company has been using SmartTrack successfully for many years now, and we're very happy with it. However, we've grown and our help desk needs have as well. Could you please let us know whether the following features are planned for 2017 and, if they are not, what their status is?:
- Facebook and Twitter integration that would allow us to answer user questions from these two platforms directly from SmarterTrack.
- Integration with Microsoft Dynamics Online that would let us check if a customer who submits a ticket is already in our customer database.
- LinkedIn integration that would let us see if a new user who submits a ticket might be a good pre-sales candidate.
- Time protocols for individual customers (based on the email address) or a company (based on the email domain) for adherence to service level agreements regarding support services measured in hours.
- The abilitiy to answer multiple tickets at once. For example, we'd like to be able to inform multiple customers who sent us bug reports about new updates in which the bugs were fixed.
- The ability to hide the ticket ID that appears in the subject line of an email for the customer so that their communication with us feels more personal and less technical.