We have not confirmed the fix yet with customers. It is very likely though that 6821 will be the release we push out to fix the problem. We are currently waiting to hear back from various tickets that we have open. However, if you'd like to test that build and confirm it that would be nice. Otherwise I'd suggest waiting until we get confirmation.