Google routinely [read as all the time] ignores such requests.
If you can post, or PM to me:
- the fully qualified domain name [FQDN] used by your SmarterMail server, and;
- the SENDING e-mail address - the one which caused the original probleml;
I can run some tests to see if Google might still have a valid reason to keep blocking you.
In the meantime, make certain you have the following in place:
- rDNS mapping for the FQDN of your SmarterMail server - that's the one to which the SmarterMail e-mail software is licensed to;
- SPF, for ALL of your hosted domains - including, the PRIMARY SmarterMail server;
- DKIM records, for EVERY domain:
- DMARC records
- Regestration of FEEDBACK RECORDS for both your SmarterMail FQDN domain and all hosted domains.
You should also consider throttling your domains, so if an account is hijacked, it will slow the outbound spam down, and adding an INTERNAL SPAMMER rule under SECURITY ===> ABUSE DETECTION
Phonr: (773) 491-9019
Phone: (224) 444-0169
E-Mail and DNS Security Specialist
Network Security Specialist
Customer Service Portal: https://portal.chicagonettech.com
Security Blog: http://networkbastion.blogspot.com/
Web and E-Mail Hosting, E-Mail Security and Consulting