[BUG] Missing links on ccTLDs in webmail
Problem reported by Lucidio Arruda Neto - February 2, 2015 at 6:54 PM
We used to find a lot of missing links in messages where ccTLDs domains were tipped. Example: www.mywebsite.com.br lost the last part of the link after ".com". Remains: www.mywebsite.com.br
It seems to happen only in links added "on the fly" by webmail. If the link is html codified in message, the correct link was shown.
If we change the display mode from HTML to TEXT the same occur with the links.
Running the lastest version Entreprise Edition 13.2 on Windows 2012.

1 Reply

Reply to Thread
Robert Emmett Replied
Employee Post
Thank you for bringing this bug to our attention.  I have successfully replicated the bug.  It's been added to our bugs list.
Robert Emmett
Software Developer
SmarterTools Inc.
(877) 357-6278

Reply to Thread