Applies to All Versions of SmarterTrack
There may be times when viewing the Reporting section of SmarterTrack, that you are prompted for authentication, or else you see the following error: HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
This error is usually caused by SQL Server's Reporting Services sharing either the same port number or host header as SmarterTrack. In order to resolve this issue please do the following:
- Click Start --> All Programs --> SQL Server 200* --> Configuration Tools --> Reporting Services Configuration Manager
- If stopped, click Start on the Report Server.
- Click on Report Manager URL, and then click the Advanced button.
- Select the current IP address for Report Manager then click Edit.
- Change the TCP Port to an available port number that SmarterTrack is not running on, then click OK.
- Click OK, and then Exit.
Learn more about the SmarterTrack online help desk and how you can improve your overall customer service.