System Administrators and Managers have the ability to monitor an Agent's Active Groups. This feature allows them to identify which Agents and departments are currently accepting tickets and live chats. In addition, it's possible for Managers and System Administrators to monitor the workload of a single Agent or all Agents in a particular Department or Group.
NOTE: Audit reports that show this information are available and may be helpful when reviewing Agent performance or when refining business procedures. For more information, please refer to the Audit Reports page of the SmarterTrack Online Help.
Follow these steps to find out for which Groups an Agent is active in:
- Log into the SmarterTrack management interface as a Manager or System Administrator.
- In the upper right corner, click on Dashboard icon, and from the dropdown select Employee Dashboard.
- A window will open up and show the Agents, their Availability status, and how many Ticket, Chat and Call Groups they are active in. In addition, their current Active Tickets, Active Chats and Active Calls are displayed.
- Double click on the Agent's name to open a modal window that shows a more detailed view of which Departments and Groups the Agent is part of and their Active or Inactive status. If necessary, Managers and System Administrators can make the Agent Active or Inactive for any Department or Group they're part of. They may also modify the agent's Availability status by using the 'Available' checkbox in the upper right corner of the window.
- Once satisfied, click either the Cancel button or the OK button.
Monitoring Agent Ticket Workload
Follow these steps to view the current ticket workload and ticket details for an Agent:
- Log into the SmarterTrack Management Interface as a Manager or System Administrator.
- Click the Tickets icon.
- Under the Global Tickets header, click the arrow next to By Agent in the navigation pane.
- A list of Agents and their ticket workload will load in the navigation pane. Tickets are located in one of 3 status buckets: Active, Waiting or Closed. (A Recent view can also be seen, which includes the 100 most recent tickets an agent has worked on.) Clicking on any of those items under a particular Agent will display that Agent's tickets with the status you click.
Monitoring Agent Live Chat Workload
Follow these steps to view the current live chat workload and live chat detail for an Agent:
- Log in to the SmarterTrack management interface as a Manager or System Administrator.
- Click on the Live Chats icon.
- Under the Global Live Chats header, click the arrow next to By Agent in the navigation pane.
- A list of the Agents and their live chat workload will load in the navigation pane. Live chats are either Active or Completed.
For more information, please refer to the Active Ticket Groups or Active Live Chat Groups pages of the SmarterTrack Online Help
Learn more about the SmarterTrack online help desk and how you can improve your overall customer service.