I'm sorry to hear that Kenneth. Since you're not able to rectify the Maintenance and Support at the moment I'll try to provide you some items that may help get you going in the right direction as you troubleshoot that further. If these issues are happening when adding/editing appointments in an email client like Outlook, it can sometimes help to flush out the indexes which are stored on your Outlook client and re-sync fresh from the server. To do that you'll want to use these steps:
1. Close Outlook and open the Control Panel in Windows.
2. Switch to Icon view, then locate and open the Mail control panel item.
3. Click on Email Accounts, and remove the account associated with your calendar.
4. Log in to webmail, navigate to Settings>Connectivity, and remove the entries associated with Outlook from the Synchronized Devices card.
5. Back in the Email Accounts window, go ahead and add your account in once more.
When finished fire up Outlook again and let it sync uninterrupted for a period of time before checking to see if the issue has been resolved. If you're not on our latest release of SmarterMail you might consider doing this before carrying out the steps above as well, but which version you can upgrade to may be limited by when your Maintenance and Support expired. I hope this helps Kenneth! Have a good one!