Chris, I wanted to provide feedback to your questions/concerns.
1. Marking emails as read through Outlook using EAS results in those emails coming back as unread several minutes later (also come back as unread in webmail as well).
- What version of Outlook are you using with EAS. I have connected Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016 via ActiveSync against our production machine (also running the latest public BETA build) and messages in Outlook and webmail are remaining unread. I have even marked entire folders are read. Do you have replication steps for this?
2. Emails dont seem to deliver properly to outgoing gateways. They just spool up in queue randomly. Some emails send OK, some do not.
- There have been a couple tickets submitted seeming similar behavior. We are investigating this issue further.
3. CSS issues with "Overview" tabs, text not properly centered
- Can you provide a screenshot of the oddity and also the browser and version in which you see this?
4. Loading the sysadmin/manage (domain list) area takes many minutes to load
- Can you provide a DotTrace and/or DotMemory while this occurs? Are the network calls taking a long time to resolve? What is the CPU and memory usage while loading the domain list? You can PM me if you'd like me and/or Matt Petty to profile your system for you with a convenient time.
5. Loading a domain's settings from the sysadmin/manage area takes a while to load
- Can you provide a DotTrace and/or DotMemory while this occurs? Are the network calls taking a long time to resolve? What is the CPU and memory usage while loading the domain settings page? You can PM me if you'd like me and/or Matt Petty to profile your system for you with a convenient time.
6. Confusion with app passwords, MAPI (Outlook 2013+) password doesnt seem to work for Outlook 2019, have to use the MAPI/EWS (Apple Mail ....) password.
- Were you using the EAS app password for Outlook previously? If so, EAS does not work with Outlook 2019. When configuring your account with Outlook 2019, it might be setting up the account to use MAPI which would require the MAPI/EWS app password. Regardless, can you provide more details about this issue?
7. Deleting all items from a folder (mainly the deleted items folder) results in nothing happening, the items do get deleted, but the browser does nothing to indicate that. You can no longer move between folders, the only option is to refresh the browser.
- We had this issue several weeks ago in-house, but the issue was resolved. It had to do with a race condition with SignalR. The folder contents were being deleted faster than SignalR was notified to send the start signal. So SignalR was basically waiting for the response which had already been sent. We haven't experienced this scenario since the fix. I have tested against several test accounts with 3000 - 10k+ messages without replication of the issue. What are your replicate steps? Any more information would be helpful.
8. We have users reporting that they are getting emails that are addressed to other users...seems like something is happening when the mailbox name matches. IE bob@domainA.com
is receiving emails for bob@domainB.com
- I sent you a private message regarding this issue
9. POP is also randomly failing for users with exceptions related to mailbox issues (Windows Defender doesn't touch SM data array at all--fully excluded).
- We are currently investigating this issue. That message about virus scanner is a generic message that is sent when POP is unable to find the group file successfully. It is possible that this issue may be resolved with the fix for #8. Regardless, we will continue to investigate to determine the underlying cause.