Hit ENTER after each Tag to add it to your post; Numbers in parentheses represent the Tag's usage.
For what it is worth I have had an open ticket 383-2101500E-0B96 with SmarterTools since last Monday. I have a small set of random users whom their active sync seems to be totally messed up for devices which have been previously connected.
I have followed all of SmarterTools instructions, I have removed the device from Smartermail in the Synchronized Devices section. If you re-add the same device, on the device everything looks good. If I add a new device to the affected user, everything goes fine.
I do not know what else to do. I am guessing the SmarterTools tech is totally at a loss because I am not getting timely responses any longer.
I am hoping someone in the community can assist.
Something I have reported is that in the affected users root folder in the smartermail storage directory, there are a couple of activesync temp files. Even when there are NO active sync devices currently associated with the user.
It seems there is something really wrong and I need help. I have users that are really pissed at this point.
Thank you to anyone that may have additional ideas.