Hi Connie. End-user password changing can be disabled. This has to be done at the end-user level, however you could easily propagate this setting to all users
In SmarterMail 16, manage the domain as a Domain Administrator
- Click on Domain Settings >> Accounts
- Click the User Defaults button
- Turn on "Disable Password Changes"
- Click the Propagate button
- Put a check mark in the "Disable Password Changes", and select "All Users" in the "Push To" slide down.
- Click the Propagate button again.
This will turn off password changes for all users within the domain. Hope this helps!
Technical Support Specialist