Hit ENTER after each Tag to add it to your post; Numbers in parentheses represent the Tag's usage.
If you're into porn or something illegal, you might need a disposable address. Otherwise, it's a rarely used feature.
However, SM16 emphasizes this feature and gives it deluxe functionality:
- When you right-click on any folder, Disposable Address is on the menu.
- There's a dedicated Disposable Address icon at the bottom of the screen.
- When you assign a disposable address to a folder, it puts a little icon on it.
- There's a countdown clock for the disposable address.
- You can Revoke or Extend the Disposable Address.
This is impressive, but it's not really what users need and all the emphasis will lead to questions and confusion. Can it be turned off or toned down?
Would like to see this effort put into other parts of SmarterMail. Right now you can't even move a folder. For example, if you have a Trump folder, you can't make it a subfolder under Presidents.