Hit ENTER after each Tag to add it to your post; Numbers in parentheses represent the Tag's usage.
Ever since Daylight Savings Time kicked in, many messages being processed by SM have a time stamp one hour off the actual time.
I have double-checked the clock on the server as well as the time-zone settings in SM. Both are correctly set to (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). The only difference is that the server gives the option to adjust for Daylight Savings Time (which is enabled and actually puts the time at UTC-05:00).
Specific tests I ran:
- Sent a message from a Gmail account account to one of my SM hosted accounts at 11:28 a.m. Outlook shows the message arriving at 12:29 p.m., an hour later.
- I then sent a message from my SM account in Outlook to the root account on SM at 11:42 a.m. I logged into SM as the root account and the message appears arriving at 10:42 a.m., an hour earlier.
- In order to make sure it wasn't an Outlook issue, I logged into one of my accounts through the SM web interface, and sent a message to the root account (with a CC to a different account setup in Outlook) at 12:08 p.m. That message shows up arriving at 11:09 a.m. when I log into the root account, yet when it arrived at my Outlook it shows the correct time as 12:09 a.m.
- Finally, while logged into the SM web as the root account, I sent a message to my Gmail account and to an SM account setup in Outlook, at 12:15 p.m. Both messages arrived showing the correct time.
Something is off. The time processing is not consistent.