Hit ENTER after each Tag to add it to your post; Numbers in parentheses represent the Tag's usage.
I installed SmarterStats Remote Service on a remote web server that I have been pulling logs from for a while now. My thought was that using the SS Remote Service would be more efficient than having the MRS pull the logs. But I'm left wondering how do I know it's working?
I do have SS Enterprise 9.x
- I installed the Remote service (defaults).
- MRS sees the remote server
- Remote server logs come up but nothing but install activity is showing up.
- UNC log share is available; read only
- Logs pull and show up fine after requesting to re-pull log files for an account that is known to have good logs.
Any other info please ask.
Thank you ahead of time for your help,