This client has been having this problem for a while now, last time around we upgraded their license to 13 but the problem is still there. From some research I have found SmarterMail just takes the server time so I already checked that.
After the DST change calendar event reminders are 1 hour late.
- The events have the correct time on the calendar view after DST
- The reminder is triggered an hour late and also displays the wrong time
- The server time is correct
- The problem occurs to multiple (all) people on the server/domain using webmail
- The user's computer time is also correct
- The user has the proper timezone selected in their SmarterMail setting
Any ideas or suggestions as to what is causing this and/or how to fix it?