Hit ENTER after each Tag to add it to your post; Numbers in parentheses represent the Tag's usage.
Why does it show N/A under demographics. I've read the below which does make sense. But this is a small app that only local people connect to so it is strange # 2 is N/A when it in is the US and close to us. Then other state and east coast show N/A Is it because the database doesn't have that info or updated?
Enhance Geographical Reports
SmarterStats > Installation and Configuration
Applies to SmarterStats 6.x - 10.x
SmarterStats uses a very efficient and accurate geographic engine based on databases provided by MaxMind. These databases are very accurate and correctly identify most traffic hitting your server. Because geo-location data changes frequently, SmarterStats will release a new update of these databases with every minor release of SmarterStats.
For those requiring constant, up-to-date geo-location data, MaxMind makes available a premium database that is updated monthly. In addition, the premium database takes into account dial-up services like AOL and Earthlink.
For questions regarding the premium MaxMind GeoIP Region Database, please . SmarterTools does not directly support the MaxMind databases.
Follow these steps to install the premium database updates:
- Download the latest binary format distribution of the region database.
- Using a product like WinZip or WinRar, extract the file to a temporary directory.
- Locate a file named something similar to "GeoIPRegion-###.dat" and rename it to "GeoIPRegion.dat"
- Stop the SmarterStats service.
- Copy the file to your C:\Program Files (x86)\SmarterTools\SmarterStats\Service directory.
- Restart SmarterStats.