I have question about an issue we are having and hoping anyone else that might have had this issue could explain why it happened and how they resolved it.
- SmarterMail Enterprise Edition
- Version 13.2.5507
- Running on Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 16GB RAM 1TB Free Drive Space with SP1 Smartermail using IIS
We have migrated one of our clients of 22 user accounts they had .pst files from Exchange 2010 that were made with Outlook 2010 with SP2.
We created the user accounts in Smartermail and created an IMAP Outlook 2013 profile, mounted the .pst and moved email from the .pst to Smartermail correct folder, like Inbox to Inbox and etc.
When it came to users that had sub-folders we would log into the Smartermail webmail and create the sub-folders and go back and open Outlook and expand to the sub-folder and then move the email from the .pst file to the sub-folder (Smartermail), Outlook does it thing with syncing/updating folder once it was done you would not see the email in the Smartermail Outlook IMAP, but if we login to the Smartermail webmail we could see the emails in the sub-folders. We would then enable ActiveSync on the account and delete the Outlook IMAP profile and create a Outlook ActiveSync profile, Outlook would connect right up, but the emails in the sub-folders do not show, so we went back to the Smartermail webmail and the emails that were showing are now not showing in the webmail interface as well.
This is a breakdown of things:
1.All 22 users are using Outlook 2013
2. Out of the 22 users 4 users had sub-folders.
3. The 4 users that had sub-folders are also the only users that have ActiveSync enabled and are connecting using ActiveSync.
4. 3 of the users are having this issue
5. All users were moved exactly the same way
Any help would be greatly appreciated.