Hit ENTER after each Tag to add it to your post; Numbers in parentheses represent the Tag's usage.
I have an open ticket with SmarterTools on this. So far SmarterTools can not reproduce this problem on their end. I was wondering if anyone else could reproduce this problem. I reproduced with:
- Thunderbird 31.2, 31.4
- SmarterMail 13.1, 13.2 Free, Pro and Enterprise
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1
1. Set up new account in SmarterMail. Disable greylisting to speed up delivery.
2. Setup up the new account in Thunderbird with IMAP
3. Exit and Restart Thunderbird. Subscribe to all folders.
4. Send test message from external mailbox (Hotmail, Gmail, etc) to new account
5. Create new folder in Thunderbird off the root
6. Move test message (from step #4) to folder
7. Rename the new folder in Thunderbird
8. Send another message from external mailbox to SmarterMail mailbox. Make sure message is delivered by checking delivery log.
9. Exit Thunderbird
10. Login to webmail
11. Two blank "no subject/no sender" messages are in the Inbox