SmarterStats 3.3.2950 Released
A new version of SmarterStats 3 has been released (3.3.2950). Changes and additions within this release include:
- Added: Default Site Settings now contains an option to set the default time zone for newly added sites.
- Added: Time zones will now adjust for daylight savings time automatically.
- Changed: Several time zone updates were made, including one added for the new Venezuela Caracas time zone.
- Fixed: A rare FTP exception was fixed that caused download sessions to end with "Could not find directory" even if the directory exists.
- Fixed: W3C log importer was not properly handling quoted strings in some cases.
A complete listing of the new features and improvements relating to this release is available by viewing the SmarterStats
Minor upgrades are FREE for all SmarterStats 3.x customers and will install right over your existing 3.x version. Please note that it is important to update all remote services also, if you are using Enterprise Edition on more than one server. You can download this version on the SmarterStats 3.x