SmarterStats 5.3.3819 Released
SmarterTools announces the release of SmarterStats 5.3.3819. Highlights of the SmarterStats 5.3.3819 release include:
- EFFICIENCY: Switching between top navigation sections in the SmarterStats web interface is now a lot faster for installations with thousands of sites.
- FIXED: Automatic updates to the SEO processing definition file no longer require the SmarterStats service to be restarted.
- FIXED: Custom reports containing multiple data mining favorite report items now display the correct data for all report items.
- FIXED: SEO trend reports now function as expected for sites with no SEO competitors.
- FIXED: The SEO parsing definitions file for SmarterStats has been updated to allow correct parsing of the Google search results count.
For a complete listing of the new features and improvements, please see the SmarterStats 5.x release notes.
To access this latest version, visit the SmarterStats Download page.
If you have any questions about the SmarterStats 5.3.3819 release, contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!