SmarterMail 6.8.3750 Released
SmarterTools announces the release of SmarterMail 6.8.3750. Highlights of the SmarterMail 6.8.3750 release include:
- ADDED: Mailing list names can now be changed.
- ADDED: The mailing lists grid is now sortable.
- ADDED: To to improve usability, the mailing list's address now displays in the title bar of the webpage when editing an existing mailing list.
- FIXED: A domain's listserv command address now properly passes user verification when using Web service verification for smart hosts.
- FIXED: After renaming a domain, the system administrator is now redirected to the new domain's page.
- And more...
A complete listing of the new features and improvements is available on the SmarterMail Release Notes page.
To access this latest version, visit the SmarterMail Download page.
If you have any questions about the 6.8.3750 release, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!