SmarterTrack 4.7.3673 Released
SmarterTools announces the release of SmarterTrack 4.7.3673. Highlights of the SmarterTrack 4.7.3673 release include:
- ADDED: Primary administrators can now be assigned the agent role.
- FIXED: Agents and administators can now use the keyboard to select and open items in grids when using the Chrome or Safari browsers.
- FIXED: Custom fields now display as expected when submitting a Ticket via the Portal.
- FIXED: Custom fields with drop-down menus can no longer have two options with the same value.
- FIXED: SmarterTrack now checks brands for empty host headers that would prevent the brand from working properly.
- FIXED: SmarterTrack now checks each brand's host header value for "http://" and removes this prefix.
- And more...
A complete listing of the new features and improvements is available on the SmarterTrack Release Notes page.
To access this latest version, visit the SmarterTrack Download page.
If you have any questions about the SmarterTrack 4.7.3673 release, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!