SmarterStats 5.1.3666 Released
SmarterTools announces the release of SmarterStats 5.1.3666. Highlights of the SmarterStats 5.1.3666 release include:
- ADDED: Smarterstats now detects if the default Web server has been disabled when upgrading from a previous version. This prevents the default Web server from inadvertently being re-enabled.
- ADDED: The ability to run SmarterStats under integrated mode in IIS.
- CHANGED: Non-trend SEO report items in a custom report now process data from the latest date in the custom reports date range.
- CHANGED: SmarterStats Free edition now limits the number of SEO keywords and competitors tracked in SEO campaigns to a maximum of 10 keywords and 10 competitors.
- FIXED: Custom reports containing favorite reports now generate properly.
- FIXED: Enabling a filter set as the active filter set now selects that filter set by default when viewing report items, standard reports, or data mining reports.
A complete listing of the new features and enhancements is available on the SmarterStats Release Notes page.
To access this latest version, visit the SmarterStats Download page.
If you have questions about the SmarterStats 5.1.3666 release, contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!