SmarterMail 6.6.3636 Released
SmarterTools announces the release of SmarterMail 6.6.3636. Highlights of the SmarterMail 6.6.3636 release include:
- CHANGED: Read and Mark As Read now have separate entries in the language file to ensure accurate translations.
- CHANGED: The To pop-up window on the compose page is now wider, making it easier to select message recipients.
- CHANGED: An error message now displays when a user forgets to select a user or group when trying to share mail, contacts, calendars, tasks, or notes.
- FIXED: Impersonating a user in Safari for the Mac now functions as expected.
- FIXED: Importing mailing list poster whitelists and blacklists using the Web service now functions as expected.
- And more...
A complete listing of the new features and improvements is available on the SmarterMail Release Notes page.
To access this latest version, visit the SmarterMail Download page.
If you have any questions about the SmarterMail 6.6.3636 release, contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!