SmarterTrack 3.6.3309 Released
SmarterTools announces the release of SmarterTrack 3.6.3309
. Highlights of the SmarterTrack 3.6.3309
- ADDED: If one or more areas of the portal require a verified email address, system will now show a message on the Portal homepage with a quick link to re-send the verification email.
- ADDED: New option added to Ticket Settings that hides tickets in the Portal that were created via email, allowing for separation if two accounts may use the same email address.
- ADDED: When searching the Knowledge Base on the Portal and viewing an article, a new left link has been added to go back to the search results.
- CHANGED: Ticket indexing method updated to index more content in HTML-only emails.
- FIXED: Clear Search on Advanced Search pages now clear out custom field parameters correctly.
- FIXED: Ticket and Chat Search Indexing is now working properly when using MySql.
- FIXED: Using the Tab key in editors when using FireFox will no longer crash the browser.
- SECURITY: Added additional behind the scenes security checks when viewing tickets.
A complete listing of the new features and improvements is available on the SmarterTrack Release Notes page.
To access this latest version, visit the SmarterTrack Download page. For full upgrade instructions, please refer to the Upgrading SmarterTrack document in the SmarterTrack Online Help System.
If you have any questions about the SmarterTrack 3.6.3309 release, contact us at: email@example.com
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!