SmarterTrack 3.6.3246 Released
SmarterTools announces the release of SmarterTrack 3.6.3246. Highlights of the SmarterTrack 3.6.3246 release include:
- CHANGED: Bounce message received routine enhanced for more accurate detection.
- CHANGED: Ticket replies through the web will always show all content to agent.
- FIXED: Agent Web Sessions Audit report now functions properly.
- FIXED: Attachment names no longer get corrupted in browsers other than Internet Explorer.
- FIXED: Attempting to delete a custom template that is in use by a department will now show a proper failure message.
- FIXED: Custom fields of type Date, Time, or Date+Time will now properly auto-fill if that option is enabled.
- And more...
A complete listing of the new features and improvements is available on the SmarterTrack Release Notes page.
To access this latest version, visit the SmarterTrack Download page.
If you have any questions about the SmarterTrack 3.6.3246 release, contact us at: email@example.com
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!