SmarterMail 5.5.3216 Released
SmarterTools announces the release of SmarterMail 5.5.3216. Highlights of the SmarterMail 5.5.3216 release include:
- ADDED: SyncML support has been added for synchronizing calendars in the Mozilla Thunderbird Funambol client when using Lightning.
- EFFICIENCY: Increased the performance of reading mailbox.cfg file. This change will make loading large mailboxes significantly faster.
- EFFICIENCY: Resizing the browser is now significantly faster in Internet Explorer.
- EFFICIENCY: SmarterMail has been enhanced to use less non-paged memory.
- EFFICIENCY: SmarterMail will no longer load all .grp files immediately when loading a user's mailbox. This results in significantly lower disk I/O.
- FIXED: Addressed two race conditions that could result in UIDs being reset to 0 for a mailbox.
- Much More....
A complete listing of the new features and improvements is available in the SmarterMail Release Notes page.
To access this latest version, visit the SmarterMail Download page.
If you have any questions about the SmarterMail 5.5.3216 release, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!