SmarterStats 4.x Public BETA Released
SmarterTools Inc. is proud to announce the beginning of the SmarterStats 4.x Public BETA. Some highlights of SmarterStats 4.x include:
- SmarterStats is now built on the STInterfaceFramework, standardizing it with other SmarterTools products with a fully skinnable Web interface.
- New interface includes optimized AJAX implementation, extensive use of snapping panes and tab controls, right mouse click support, and keyboard shortcuts.
- Advanced .NET 3.5 Framework provides improved memory and CPU utilization.
- Data mining capabilities have been upgraded with additional standard reports and custom reporting capabilities.
- Ability to propagate settings to multiple servers and sites.
- New automation options for improved administration.
- Log files are now viewable through the Web interface, meaning access to this information is more efficient.
- The initial BETA release focuses on the new interface qualities. More features will be added during the BETA period up through full release.
Complete download information is available in the SmarterStats 4.x Public BETA Forum.
If you have any additional questions about the SmarterStats 4.x Public BETA, contact us at:
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!