SmarterTools announces the production release of SmarterMail 5.1. Highlights of this minor release include:
- Added: An option has been added to the Spam Administration page to pass all email through the spool proc folder. This will allow 3rd party applications to process mail in the proc folder, and move it to the spool folder when it is done. The 3rd party applications can add "addSpamWeight: x" to the hdr file to add a spam weight to the message.
- Added: Web based log file viewer.
- Changed: Email sent from the web interface no longer contains the end user's IP address.
- Changed: RBL Lists can now have negative weights.
- Changed: The calendar section of the Today page now links directly to the days of the week calendar page.
- Changed: ClamAV updated to 0.93-1.
- Fixed: Bandwidth Throttling will now work as expected.
- Many more additions, enhancements, and improvements.
A complete list of release notes and download information is available on the SmarterMail Release Notes page.
If you have any additional questions about the SmarterMail 5.1 production release, contact us at:
Thank you for using SmarterTools products!