SmarterTrack allows system administrators to monitor all of the live chats in the system. This gives managers the ability to coach agents if they need additional help serving a customer via live chat and can also be used for training or quality assurance purposes.
Applies to SmarterTrack 6.x - 12.x
To monitor live chats, follow these steps:
- Log in to SmarterTrack management interface as a system administrator.
- Click the Live Chat icon.
- Expand Global Live Chats in the navigation pane.
- Select the live chat(s) that you want to monitor:
- For a list of active live chats, click Active.
- For a list of live chats in the queue, click Queue.
- For a list of past live chats, click Inactive.
- To view a specific live chat, click the desired chat and it will load in the preview pane. Alternatively, you can double-click the desired chat to view it in a popup window.
NOTE: If you are using SmarterTrack's branding feature and want to monitor active live chats for a specific brand, expand the appropriate brand and click Active.
For more information, refer to the Live Chats Overview page in the SmarterTrack Online Help.