Knowledge base comments can be a useful tool for companies that want to promote community on their portal and gather feedback on the content of an article. To eliminate spam comments, administrators may choose to moderate comments prior to publishing them. If this setting is enabled, agents and administrators can approve comments, review comments flagged as abusive and view blocked comments from within the knowledge base section of the management interface.
Applies to SmarterTrack 7.x - 10.x
To moderate knowledge base comments, follow the steps below:
- Log in to SmarterTrack's management interface as the administrator.
- Click on the Knowledge Base icon.
- Expand the Comment Moderation folder in the navigation pane.
- To moderate new comments, click the Unapproved folder in the navigation pane. A list of comments that have not been moderated yet will display in the content pane.
- Select the comment(s) you wish to moderate and click the Actions menu in the content pane toolbar and select the action you wish to take on the comments.
Applies to SmarterTrack Version 6.x
This feature is not available in the version.
Learn more about SmarterTrack’s <a data-cke-saved-href="https://www.smartertools.com/smartertrack/online-help-desk?utm_source=portal&utm_medium=portal_click&utm_campaign=Portal%20Click" href="https://www.smartertools.com/smartertrack/online-help-desk?utm_source=portal&utm_medium=portal_click&utm_campaign=Portal%20Click" "="" target="_blank">live chat, self service portal and knowledge base software.