Agents can use canned replies—predefined responses to frequently asked questions—to respond to tickets or live chats in an efficient and consistent manner.
Applies to SmarterTrack 6.x - 12.x
Follow these steps to create a canned reply:
- Log in to the SmarterTrack management interface as a system administrator.
- Click the Canned Replies icon.
- Click New in the content pane toolbar. This will open a new canned reply window.
- In the Title field, type the name of the canned reply.
- In the Folder field, select the appropriate folder to store the canned reply.
- In the Assign To field, select the agent or department to which the canned reply should be assigned.
- Type the text of the canned reply.
- Click Save.
All other settings are optional. For more information, please refer to the Canned Replies Overview section of the SmarterTrack Online Help.
Learn more about SmarterTrack’s email ticket system and how it will help you improve your customer service.