A custom report allows you to combine multiple standard reports into a single report.
Applies to SmarterTrack 6.x - 12.x
Follow these steps to create a custom report:
- Log in to the SmarterTrack management interface as an agent or system administrator.
- Click the reports icon.
- Expand the Custom Reports folder and click Manage Custom Reports in the navigation pane.
- Click New in the content pane toolbar.
- In the Custom Report tab, type the name of the report and select the date range of the data for which the report covers. All other configuration settings are optional.
- Click the Report Items tab.
- Click Add Item from the content pane toolbar.
- To specify the report items that you want to include in this custom report, select the appropriate report items from the list.
- Click OK.
- To add more report items, repeat steps 7-9 until complete.
- Click Save.
For more information, please refer to the Reports section of the SmarterTrack Online Help.
Learn more about the SmarterTrack online help desk and how you can improve your overall customer service.